Effective Date: 1 January 2019
– Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
Usage and Log Data: Information related to your use of our website, such as clickstream data, browsing history, and interactions with our website.
Use of Information
– To provide, operate, and maintain our website
– To improve, personalize, and expand our website
– To understand and analyze how you use our website
– To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
– To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Sharing of Information
Vendors and Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf.
Legal Requirements: If required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).