I don’t know about you, but this might be the sexiest real estate commercial I’ve seen. Then again, is this a real estate commercial? Softcore porn? Or the sequel to Eyes Wide Shut? My colleague Mark said, perhaps, it’s the opening
montage to a Bond movie.
Nile Niami, a former Hollywood producer who is now a leading luxury real estate developer in L.A., and real estate firm Hilton & Hyland, released a risque real estate video to coincide with a $100 million listing hitting the market Thursday.
Decided for yourself if this fantasy can sell the house.
OPUS by Nile Niami
Beverly Hills’ most expensive property.
Interior features of this state of the art dream home include:
• Roberto Cavalli flooring
• 15-seat curved screen theater with JBL Synthesis Audio
• 2 massive bars, one of which has “Winestation” that preserves and dispenses glasses with the exact amount and temperature
• Gourmet Show Kitchen w/ iPad controlled Top Brewer coffee machine
• State of the Art “Savant” Home Automation and Security
• Privacy and protection ensured through a private entrance
• Longhi doors in suede and embossed leather
• Specially commissioned golden sculpture adorning the large motor court
• Separate Catering/Event Kitchen
For more information contact Drew Fenton at Drew@DrewFenton.com or visit OpusBeverlyHills.com.