This a quick and simple recipe that tastes great when served with salad and garlic bread.
Cheesy Tortellini in Creamy MarinaraPrint Recipe
- 16oz of Frozen or Refrigerated Cheese Tortellini
- 28oz can of Crushed Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2tbs of Olive Oil
- 1tbs of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1tsp of Dried Oregano
- 1tsp of Kosher Salt
- 3 Cups of Baby Spinach
- 8 Basil Leaves
- 4oz of Goat Cheese
- Following the packaging instructions, boil the Tortellini; then drain it.
- While boiling the Tortellini, place the Crushed Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Kosher Salt, Spinach, and Basil Leaves into a large pan. Bring the pan to a simmer and cover it while the Tortelli cooks.
- After the pasta has cooked and has been drained, add the pasta to the skillet.
- Add the Goat Cheese (crumble it) into the sauce and stir until the sauce becomes cream.